ErgoTrack believes that a successful ergonomics program combines company-driven activities with outside support on an "as needed basis". Heather personally provides or manages all consultation services.
Heather E. Main, RN, MS, CPE
- Professional Ergonomist certified by the BCPE (Board of Certified Professional Ergonomists)
- Dual degrees in Nursing and Industrial Design
- Expertise in job analysis, development of controls, onsite presence and rapport with employees, engineers and managers
- 15 years’ experience includes ergonomics consulting in office and manufacturing facilities (pharmaceuticals, electric power suppliers, electronics, furniture, apparel).
ErgoTrack Consulting Services
Every company's issues, philosophies, and work practices are unique. We can assist with a specific problem or project, or we can work with you over a longer period with ergonomic program implementation.
Our Areas of Expertise include:
- Ergonomic job analysis
- Ergonomic training and orientation
- Post-injury problem solving
- Ergonomic design review of jobs, lines, processes: pre-installation or retrofits
- Ergonomic program implementation
- OSHA compliance assistance
- Expert witness services